Wednesday 6 June 2012

On the road with Fat Fairy Jewellery.......

Evening everyone from Fat Fairy Towers here in Warwickshire.....!
Well, I can't believe where the time has gone since we last blogged - so much has happened that I feel our feet really haven't touched the ground...
Our first exciting event was the wedding of my work colleague Miranda and her husband Stuart which took place on Friday 11th May at the very lovely Rhinefield House Hotel in Brockenhurst, New Forest.  What a lovely day we all had - the bride looked absolutely amazing and the weather was perfect.  My daughter Debbie (aka our Creative Director) managed to get sunburnt while we sat outside on the terrace as the bride + groom were having their photo's taken! It really was the perfect day as hopefully our photo's will show you!





A wedding is obviously the perfect time for us to make some jewellery to wear and I decided to try out my pattern for a brooch instead a buttonhole.  I've made several of these brooches and each time - depending on what beads + crystals I use, they turn out slightly different each time! 
This is the lovely wedding heart that we gave to Miranda on her wedding day as a keepsake.
And these are some of the absolutely beautiful flowers that adorned the hotel!
After our lovely day and overnight stay in Lyndhurst, we had a quick trip to Lymington as we'd heard they hold a fab market every Saturday (no-one mentioned that they also have a small bead shop there too.....).  We then headed back along the M27 to catch up with some very dear friends before returning home.
Well, I think that's all for tonight! I'll carry on with our adventures and some more photos tomorrow! 
Goodnight everyone from Fat Fairy Jewellery xx

No comments:

Post a Comment