Thursday 10 October 2013

What a week it's been......

Evening everyone and can only say thank goodness it's Thursday because that does mean tomorrow is Friday.....!
Hope you are all having a better week than I seem to be.  It started off on a bad foot with a nasty migraine last Sunday which just would not leave me and I ended up having to take Monday off sick as I just felt so washed out and could not even get out of bed - which is most unlike me!  They really do leave me feeling drained and tired - which seems daft in itself as I just have to go to bed when I get one and sleep but always feel tired for a couple of days afterwards.
Then, just as I was beginning to get back to normal (whatever normal is!), my PC at work decided it had had enough and packed up.  This meant our IT guys had to rebuild it and I was without it all day yesterday (Weds) - how on earth did we all become so dependant on computers?  Everything I went to do, needed the PC.  Even the filing was beginning to look tempting....
Today our weather here in Warwickshire seems to have turned into winter almost overnight.  As I type this tonight, it is very wild + windy outside and the wind is howling down the chimney.  Glad my daughter has just got home from a conference in Birmingham and very glad too that my son arrived safely back on UK soil today - thank you Etihad Airlines!
Well, what news do I have on the jewellery making front?  I'm busy making lots of pink jewellery as at my day job we will, once again, be supporting the 'Wear it Pink' to work day for Breast Cancer, so making a few new items to tempt people with.  What do you think - photo's below.....





But my biggest news is that, having got fed up with being turned down for various craft events because they already have too much jewellery, I have decided to host my own!!!  It's something I've thought about for some time and had discussed with a couple of my crafting friends, so I am now going for it (as they say!).
Details herewith and would be delighted if any of you could share the information around for me and if anyone is interested in having a stall, please do get in touch!
Artisan Handmade Craft Market
Sunday 27th October 2013
11am till 2pm
The Rugby Hotel, Sheep Street, Rugby CV21 3BX
Feeling very excited about this and hoping that it may become a regular event.
That's all for now folks, will keep you updated on the Artisan Craft front but please just contact me if you'd like any further details,
love from Fat Fairy H.Q.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment