Friday 2 November 2012




A very good evening from Fat Fairy HQ here in Warwickshire!
As I type this there are lots of fireworks going off outside - very thankful that our little Jack Russell has gone deaf and isn't bothered by them any more!
For those of you who read my previous post on our Blog, you will know that last month I took part in a Mug Swap organised by the lovely Hannah from Cup Cake Mumma.  I was 'partnered' with the equally lovely Michelle from Gifted Goodies and so the fun began. We managed to exchange mugs the same week which was very clever of us - especially as we live far apart and had to rely on Royal Mail (have to confess here that I was not convinced that a) they would not break the mug I sent to Michelle + b) it wouldn't get there the next day but I was wrong on both counts!).
Anyway I had taken some photos of my lovely mug when it arrived but, unfortunately, last week someone decided to steal my camera - complete with photos on the memory card.  So had to resort to finding another way to get a photo for you all! Not only did Michelle pick my favourite colour but she also managed to find me an environmentally friendly mug too - BIG thank you to Michelle xx
Bye for now, with love from Fat Fairy Jewellery xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely great idea for a mug! So glad your swaps were successfully thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant mug and glad Royal Mail "delivered!" Sorry to hear about your camera, I'd be devastated about the lost pictures more than the camera x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mug. great Blog love your jewellery ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab mug :)
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. How exciting that you will have new baby to cuddle so soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am loving the mug!! Fab :) x

    ReplyDelete