Wednesday 2 April 2014

Is it really April already.......

Good morning everyone from here in Warwickshire!

Well, I can only say what on earth happened to January, February and March....?  Time really does seem to be flying by and I can't believe I've not managed to blog since January.  Obviously my 'New Year Intention' of blogging every Sunday didn't get very far.....!
Well, what have we been up to since our last blog I hear you ask?  Of course, the first event as mentioned in our previous blog, was our Valentine's Artisan Handmade Craft Market at the end of January. That was a lovely day and the 2nd of our handmade markets that we hope to run on a regular basis here in Rugby. We met some lovely + very talented artists and were lucky enough to have the local paper come along and take a few photos for the following week's Rugby Advertiser.  
I am constantly amazed at just how many people are contacting me about having a stall at our craft markets, which only goes to prove my point that there are a lot of very talented local artists around and about!  I will try and upload a couple of photos from our January event at the end of this blog.
We've also been busy working on our new website as we decided to change hosting agents, so we are now with Create - who I have to say have been brilliant but it has been a lot of work getting the new website up and running but it's certainly been worth it - take a peek here at:-
www.fatfairyjewellery.com
More about our website in our next post!
We've been busy creating more jewellery as we love to try out new designs and patterns and are using more Sterling Silver findings with our gemstone beads.  Also the knitting is still going well, still making lots of things for my baby granddaughter Lilly - who is growing fast! Now 16 months old, not quite walking but not far off and then the fun will start!
Well, folks I'll sign off for now and will promise to blog again this week so I can bring you all up to date with our happenings here at Fat Fairy Towers!
Have a great day everyone, I'll leave you with these photo's from our Valentine's Craft Market!
with love from Fat Fairy Jewellery
xx
 Beautiful artwork from Amber Feng Shui Art
 Gorgeous wildlife cards, bookmarks etc from Kevin Groocock

And jewellery from Fat Fairy Jewellery......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen ...thanks for the lovely birthday wishes and if you want me to write about anthing in particular on my blog just let me know!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete