Monday 20 January 2014

A Sunday night blog - slightly late

Evening everyone from a freezing cold Warwickshire tonight!
Well, my New Year Intention (I made Intentions instead of Resolutions because they have a better 'energy' attached to them!), didn't last long...... I had planned to Blog every Sunday night but somehow time has run away with me - yet again!  Mainly I think because I've been up to my eyes in organising our first craft market of 2014!
This coming Saturday 25th, sees our Valentine themed Handmade Craft Market at The Rugby Hotel, Sheep Street, Rugby CV21 3BX.  The market will be open to the public from 10am til 4pm and with free admission!  We have 14 stalls, including our very own Fat Fairy Jewellery and handmade cards from Hazza Designs, cushions, tote bags and some amazing fairies from Angela Hallam Designs.  Along with some lovely Heart Artwork from Amber Feng Shui Art and handmade soap from Titti Handmade to name but a few!
Over the last two weeks, I also managed to catch up with two dear friends who I didn't get round to seeing before Christmas due to my cold which then turned itself into a mild dose of bronchitis!  I was very lucky to receive some more Christmas presents from the lovely Mrs Woodhouse who shares my love of knitting + crocheting.  With us both having grandchildren means one of us is always knitting something!  I had a very lovely book on knitted baby blankets (some of you will remember I seem to have a 'thing' about knitting and crocheting blankets for our Lilly!), a very lovely fabric wallet to keep my crochet hooks in and also a set of lovely coloured crochet hooks - very spoilt or what....!  Will try and post a couple of photos of these lovely presents. Also as my friend and I share a love of reading, so a couple of years ago (or maybe longer ago now.....) we decided to start swapping books, this is a fab idea because not only is it very handy but also makes you read books that you might otherwise not have bothered with!  As a family, we tend to be 'bookworms' and it looks like we've passed that onto our Lilly already as she just loves her books and I'm so pleased as I think they can learn so much - even at this young age!
 Lovely fabric wallet to keep all my crochet hooks + tape measure safe!
 Lots of lovely baby blankets in here for me to try out!

And, finally, a complete set of gorgeous coloured crochet hooks - all ready for use!
Well, that's all from Fat Fairy Towers tonight, back to making some more lovely Valentine themed jewellery ready for our craft market on Saturday - hope to see some of you there!
So will sign off for now by saying goodnight and keep warm from here in Warwickshire!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment