Tuesday 10 July 2012

A new arrival.......

Well, it's now nearly midnight so if I don't blog soon it will be Wednesday before this one goes out.....
Having promised to try and blog each day (or night), tonight's blog has completely changed in the last hour, as I had planned to blog about my other love (apart from my jewellery, my children and the dog) .... which is my garden and love of flowers (I always think flowers can make such a difference when you have some in the house).  But then we received the exciting news that my nephew and his wife have just become parents for the first time! Baby Rosie (the scans were right then!) arrived at 9:22pm and weighed in a 8lb 4oz. We're really pleased for them all and now I can safely go out and buy something pink! I never quite trust the scans until baby is here - although I know they are much more reliable these days.  My dilemma now is, do I go to our local Asda's to buy something pink or wait until I can get to our local Next store or go into Birmingham on Sunday..... Decisions, decisions!
In the meantime, I'm going to love + leave you with that happy news + wish baby Rosie a very happy, healthy + long life and a big welcome to the family little one! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment