Wednesday 11 July 2012

Well folks, here in Wednesday night's blog - just a little late! 
I was out last night catching up with a couple of girlfriends for a drink (tea + coffee I hasten to add....!), always good to catch up with friends but by the time I got home, it was off to bed! It's a lovely morning so far here in Warwickshire, the sun is actually out and shining - what a difference that makes! With that in mind and the sun shining on my garden, I thought I'd share some garden + flower photos with you all!
 My lovely garden - please excuse the washing line (most important in our house!)
 Garden chairs for a little sit down and contemplate........
 These beautiful flowers were a present from our Creative Director - how beautiful are they?
 These flowers were from my Spirea bush outside my patio doors - with all the rain we've had it had grown so much that I've had to cut it back and decided the flowers were so pretty to bring some indoors to enjoy!
And last, but not least, this is Judy our little elderly Jack Russell!  I wonder what she's thinking.....?
With love from Fat Fairy Jewellery xx

No comments:

Post a Comment