Thursday 15 August 2013

Didn't we have a lovely time in Norfolk.......

Good evening everyone!
Well, I really can't believe that my last blog post was on the 2nd August which is nearly 2wks ago!  Where is the time going to (don't get me started on that one again!), before we know it the first 'you know what' cards will be appearing in our shops and it only seems 5mins since I was buying them last year.
Anyway, enough of my moaning and groaning I hear you say - and quite rightly too!  I realised that I still hadn't got round to sharing any photo's of my recent trip over to Norfolk with you.  What a beautiful county it is - I know some people don't like it because it's flat in parts but I think it has a charm all of it's own.  And the coast is lovely - so diverse.  We stayed in Little Walsingham where the shrine is and that is such a lovely, peaceful village with a thriving farm shop and a chocolate delicatessen (yes that's right a chocolate deli!). There were lovely walks around the village for Ruby, my son's dog and we were only a short drive from the coast at Wells next the Sea where I discovered a lovely crystal shop and bought home some crystals to hopefully wire-wrap at some point! I still can't share any photo's of my beautiful baby granddaughter, so you will have to be suffice with photo's of the local area and the beach! 
 The local village
 The Shrine
 Church at the Shrine

 Pretty archway + cottages on our dog walk!
 Just in case anyone gets lost!
We didn't get a chance to try out the local railway but there's always next time!

And, last but not least, the Chocolate Deli!
As I seem to have gone a bit mad with photo's, I think I'll leave the ones of the beach at Wells till next time!
with love from Fat Fairy HQ,
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks so peaceful and beautiful. I'll have to visit one day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, yes it certainly is a peaceful + beautiful spot. You can really feel the peace + energy of the Shrine all around the village - very special! x

    ReplyDelete