Friday 2 August 2013

Photo's from my 2 days at Warwickshire Open Studios

Well, it's Friday night here at Fat Fairy H.Q. and what a week it's been! My 'day' job of a PA to 2 of our Directors, seems to have almost turned into the role of 'Troubleshooter' and I've spent nearly all my week trying to sort out invoices and desperately trying to get them paid.  Why, I hear you ask? Mainly because, it seems, no-one else can be bothered!  We also seem to lose a lot of our invoices, which then means asking for copies (thank goodness for e-mail!) but that then delays the payment process - ho hum - happy days!
So I, for one, am quite glad that it's Friday and I've done quite a bit tonight (mainly because I am home alone - well with the dog!), had my hair cut, walked the dog (although these days Judy can't walk far, bless her), put washing in, had my tea, hoovered downstairs, stripped my bed (and now realise I have to remake it before I can go to sleep......unless, of course, the fairies have done it for me....) and washed the hall floor.....
Phew, just typing that long list makes me feel tired and I'm now sitting down doing a spot of knitting for one certain baby girl.....
Anyway, here as promised are some of my photo's from the 2 lovely days I spent out at Cleves Garden Studios, taking part in Warwickshire Open Studios - hope you like them!
My window display featuring some of Fat Fairy Jewellery's gemstone + freshwater pearl jewellery
 Dot + Geoff's lovely wooden display cabinet that they very kindly let me use
One of my displays in that cabinet, featuring some of the jewellery I made specially for WOS
Another display in the cabinet, along with a little 'Bio' on Fat Fairy Jewellery - this display included my 'Celebration' necklace in red, white + blue glass pearls, with matching bracelet + ear-rings
This lovely green necklace with the glass heart was what Dot took with her when she went out and about to give talks on WOS in the month leading up to the opening, to give people an idea of our work
Some of my bracelets displayed on some lovely stones brought back from Somerset
Another shot of my window display
More photo's in another blog!
with love from Fat Fairy Jewellery
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment