Sunday 18 August 2013

More holiday photo's......

Good morning everyone,
Firstly a happy Monday to all - had planned to update my Blog and post these photo's from the gorgeous Norfolk seaside town of Wells next the Sea, over the weekend.  But, due to a dear friend being in hospital, hospital visiting took precedence so here we are on Monday morning!
Last time I blogged I posted photo's from the beautiful village of Little Walsingham where we stayed and promised to post some more from our lovely few days over in Norfolk, so here they are. One bonus of being near to Wells was the discovery of a lovely crystal shop, so naturally, I couldn't resist bringing some of their tumblestones back with me..... will be wire-wrapping them at a later date!  Also another bonus was a gloriously warm day on the Friday so we spent some time on the beach and Lilly had her very first paddle and taste of ice-cream!
 The seafront
 Local boats!
 On the beach....
 What a lovely view!
 Local lifeboat standing by...!
And those crystals - aren't they gorgeous?
Hope you've enjoyed seeing my holiday photo's + all that leaves me to say is have a great day everyone!
with love from Fat Fairy H.Q.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment