Friday 19 April 2013

Friday night at Fat Fairy Towers

Evening everyone,

Well, the one thing most people seem to be saying this week is 'where is the time going to' or 'hasn't this week gone quick?' and the answer to both is yes (well, that's just my own personal opinion obviously!).  I can't believe that April is disappearing fast and that then we will a third of the way through the year - now that is a scary thought!  And so is the fact that our gorgeous girl Lilly will be 5mths old next week.

I've just put my daughter (and our Creative Director) on the late train from Rugby to Preston.  She is really looking forward to spending the weekend with her twin brother Paul, his partner Amie and, of course, our adorable Lilly.  Just wish I could share some photo's with you but fully understand their insistence and need for her privacy, so you'll just have to take my word for it - she is gorgeous, adorable and just so very precious - as all new babies and new additions to the family are for everyone.  I'm sure all new grandparents think that their own grandchild is just so wonderful and they certainly add a new dimension to the family!

When I was thinking about how much more there is to bring you all up to date, I thought I'd like to share with you some photo's of the jewellery that we sent back in March down to Bristol for the Poppito Pop-up shop run by the lovely Rebecca.  Some of it is still available from us, so if you see something you fancy, please just drop us a line as we haven't got round to posting everything onto our website yet - another downside to the time going by so fast - there are not enough hours in the day!

 Beautiful beaded brooch - hadn't made brooches for some time + really enjoyed remembering how to!  These can be made in any colour and beads - in fact I made a pink one for my friend and colleague's wedding last year and then another mauve one for a recent family event!
 Gorgeous 'Angel' necklace and ear-ring set made using beautiful pink Sandstone gemstones + Haematite (good grounding stone)
I love this necklace!  And am very tempted to keep it for myself..... The lovely large 'floral' beads are from my jewellery tutor (Beadelicious Beads based in Nuneaton) and the pink ones with the silver lining we picked up at a bead fair.  This is a very unusual and real statement necklace!
Gorgeous + girly- these Chandelier ear-rings in all shades of purple and silver with a little cream/neutral thrown in!

Well, that's all from Fat Fairy Towers this Friday night, wishing you all a fabulous weekend - they say the weather might be nice, so here's hoping!

with love from Fat Fairy Jewellery + the Jack Russell (who is asleep and snoring in her bed!)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment