Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday afternoon and commissions.....

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.  Our weather's been a bit cloudy today after that gorgeous day yesterday but at least the washing is out and drying!

After sharing some of the lovely blog's we follow yesterday, I'd now like to share with you photo's of a commission order we made for Easter.  It came from a family member and was a special Easter gift for another family member!  Our 'brief' was pastel pink and I know the lady who was receiving the gift really well, I had an idea of what she would like.  However, as is often the case, when I sat down to start creating the necklace, it soon turned out to be nothing like the idea I had in my head!  The addition of tiny, glamorous Swarovski heart came around because I truly believe a girl can never have too much sparkle in her life - no matter how young or old she is.....!

The necklace was made using a variety of different beads, including crackle beads + glass pearls and, of course, the tiny Swarovski crystal heart.  For those special occasions, I honestly believe there is no other choice than Swarovski, they will also be my first choice for weddings etc because of their clarity, sparkle and consistency.  I've had this pack of these tiny hearts for some time now but could never think what or when to use them but since creating this necklace, I've now used more of them!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon!
With love from Fat Fairy Jewellery
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment