Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tuesday night and all's quiet on the house front..........

Well, here we are again!  I'm sitting here waiting for my daughter to get home on the late train as she's been out to dinner with a work colleague.  She normally walks home from our local station which is only about a 10 minute walk but as she's on the late train that means it won't arrive here till about 11:15pm - if it's on time. And I've heard the police helicopter up over town and that always makes me twitchy, so I will probably drive down to the station and collect her.  There seems a vast difference in service between Virgin Trains and London Midland but don't get me started on that one!
Having, hopefully, got our Blog more or less up to date, I thought I'd share with you some photo's of some of the latest additions to our bead stash...... I had to order some gemstone beads for a bespoke commission we've just completed (will share photo's next time once our customer has seen them herself) and also some that I bought at the NEC last month.
 These beautiful turquoise large disc's were purchased from Findingbeads4u at the NEC - can't wait to make a statement necklace with these little beauties!
Some stunning Lapis Lazuli 8mm round beads and peacock blue Freshwater Pearls from one of our favourite suppliers of gemstone beads - Semi Precious Beads in Sidmouth. Can you see the tiny specks of gold in these beads?
Sodalite 8mm round beads and very sparkly Swarovski crystals from Cooksongold in the Jewellery Qtr, Birmingham (another favourite supplier who offer fab customer service).
And, as I did say this might turn into a jewellery + knitting blog after the arrival of our very precious Lilly, here is the wool that I am currently knitting her a cardigan with.  Not actually that impressed with it - can't decide if it's me, the wool or the pattern (or maybe all 3....!).  Will post another photo once I've finished the cardigan.
Night everyone, till next time,
with love from Fat Fairy Jewellery
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment